Back-to-school and work following the holiday season can sometimes throw our skin care routines for a loop. We tend to skip steps for the sake of getting our days started faster, and our skin suffers the consequences. Are you looking for tips to get your skin care regimen back on track?
Whether you’re looking to refresh and exfoliate your skin or protect yourself from sun damage and premature aging, finding that right product regimen is your first step in the right direction.
“How do I create the right skin care regimen for my skin?”
- Purchase with the help of qualified professionals. When it comes to your skin, it pays to get the professional opinion of trained beauty and skin care experts. At H&H Science, I was able to get a customized skin care regimen for my exact skin type and products that are medical-grade and dermatologist-tested and approved.
- Realize that your skin is always changing. Weather, stress and hormones can change your skin’s needs throughout the year. Your skin reflects all that is going on inside your body, so your regimen will need to adjust accordingly.
- Choose high quality products. Look for a high percentage of scientifically proven active ingredients. H&H Science products are all medical-grade, meaning that all of the products are developed using the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade ingredients to provide you with system-based, results-driven, cosmetically sound formulations.
- My 4 favorite H&H Science products to help make my skin healthy and beautiful are the following:
- Age Defying Body Lotion: This super light and hydrating lotion is great to tighten and firm skin…even cellulite!
- Total Eye Repair: Combats dark circles and bags and reduces wrinkles to give you refreshed and younger-looking eyes!
- Pore Minimizing Masque: Pamper yourself once weekly with this mini facial and you will love the results! Deep pore cleansing!
- Clear Skin Vitamins: Treat your skin from the inside out once daily! Reduces acne and skin blemishes!
What do you think? Do you have any skin regimen tips? What H&H Science products do you love? Let me know in the comments!