Celebrate fall with these fun and easy Halloween ideas!
Have a Scary Movie Night
What’s better than snuggling up in blankets on a cold night and watching some classic Halloween movies? Nothing. Whether you’re addicted to horror and thrillers, or want something a little lighter, there’s a movie out there for everyone!
Here are some links to help you with movie ideas:
- Scary movies: http://www.vogue.com/3620461/halloween-scary-movies-to-watch-from-editors/
- Classic movies: http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/15-Halloween-Movies-Arent-Scary-5875918#photo-5875918
- Netflix movies: https://www.bustle.com/articles/188146-23-halloween-movies-on-netflix-that-will-satisfy-your-creepy-cravings
Overdo it with Plaid, Scarves, Dark Lipstick and Riding Boots
What better way to get into the fall spirit than by dressing for it? Halloween weather is the perfect time to dress for the fall. Bring out your vamp lips with our Luxury Matte Lipstick in the color Curtain Call, tall boots, plaid designs and cozy sweaters.
Got to a Halloween Attraction
The possibilities are endless for this! You can go to haunted houses, corn mazes, and hiking trails (they can be spooky). The best part about this is that you can do all of these wonderful and scare filled activities for such a cheap price – some are even free!
If you live in Ohio, here are some fantastic Halloween attractions:
- Mansfield Reformatory: https://www.mrps.org/calendar
- Mapleside Farms: https://www.facebook.com/maplesidefarms/
- Apple Cabin: http://www.nightmareinthewilderness.net/
Make Some Festive Treats
Combine this with the movie night for an epic time! I raided Pinterest for some ideas for ya’ll. Here are some treats that are sweet and a little spooky…
- Ghost Pretzels: http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/ghost-pretzels/
- Spider Web Layered Taco Dip: http://www.thriftyfun.com/Spider-Web-Layered-Taco-Dip.html
- Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas: http://florassippigirl.blogspot.com/2014/10/jack-o-lantern-quesadillas.html
It is really even Halloween season if you don’t carve pumpkins? If you do anything, then do this! This is the CLASSIC way to get into the fall spirit. Here is the pumpkin my son and I carved this year!
What do you think?
What do you do to get into the Halloween spirit? Do you have any more ideas? What are your favorite Halloween movies? Let me know in the comments below!